Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of sale:
1. We will endeavour to have tours leave as per their dedicated departure slot. Tour departure slots are confirmed at the time of ticket purchase. It is your responsibility to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure slot. If you are late and miss the departure slot of the tour your or your group had been booked in for then you may forfeit all rights to entry and not be eligible for a refund.
2. Health Warning! You will be exposed to strobe lights, loud noises, tight corridors, low ceilings, small spaces, areas of complete darkness, smoke machines, steps, obstacles and uneven ground. Some medical conditions mean that this event will be unsuitable for you. Please think carefully before you buy a ticket.
You should NOT ENTER the attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, hinderence of walking, respiratory or associated medical problems, or are pregnant or suffer from any form of mental condition including claustrophobia or have any type of physical limitation or have fitted to your person any form of cast or brace. DO NOT ENTER the attraction if you are under the influence of alcohol or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, SEIZURES OR ANY TYPE OF MENTAL, PHYSICAL, RESPIRATORY AND/OR MEDICAL CONDISHION.
3. You must present your ticket on the gate or be able to bring your ticket with your barcode up on your smart phone. Tickets are not valid unless presented with a valid barcode visible. Once the ticket has been emailed to you it cannot be resent, the organisers are not responsible for lost emails or printed barcode tickets.
4. Tickets are for entry only on the specific night purchased and cannot be used on any other night. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
5. Scream Factory is held on the grounds of an old nursery behind KirkleathamMuseum, please be aware the ground conditions are rough and uneven across the site. The event is held at night with little lighting and guests are likely to be scared and frightened. You enter the site entirely at your own risk having agreed to the terms and conditions.
6. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and remove any person without assigning any reason.
We don't recommend The Extreme Tour for anyone under the age of 14. Sensitive young children would not enjoy the particular event if they are easily scared. However, we have had younger than 14 attend and provided all under 18's are accompanied by an adult, it is at the parents discretion at what age can enter.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
7. No guests wearing costumes or masks will be allowed into the event. Please leave the scary stuff to us.
8. No food, drink, torches (or other light giving devices), glass bottles, fireworks, sparklers or pets will be allowed into the event site.
9. The organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content of the event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
11. Smile, you're on camera! Whilst on the event site we will be carrying out filming and photography for the purpose of security, monitoring quality and marketing. These recordings may feature guest images or voices. By entering the attraction you irrevocably waive all rights and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright within these recordings lies solely with Imaginative Productions Ltd.
12. The organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of:
a) Contracts entered into by visitors, with any stall holder, exhibiter, caterer, performer or other person or organisation on site.
b) Any damage to or loss of visitor's property whilst on site.
c) Personal injury caused to or death of any visitor at the event say insofar as this arises out of the organiser's negligence.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS
Imaginative Productions Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You may experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low light visibility, fog/mist effects, damp or wet slippery underfoot conditions, special effects, sudden actions, trip hazards, confined spaces, getting wet, scenes of dismemberment and torture.
CLAIMING DISCOUNT CODES
Discount codes are available for students, NHS staff and emergency personnel. Anyone claiming these codes must produce photo evidence that they eligible. Eg. Student ID, NUS card, NHS photo ID. Failure to produce evidence may result in your tickets being invalid.
You should NOT ENTER the attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or associated medical problems, or are pregnant or suffer from any form of mental condition including claustrophobia or have any type of physical limitation or have fitted to your person any form of cast or brace. DO NOT ENTER the attraction if you are under the influence of alcohol or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, SEIZURES OR ANY TYPE OF MENTAL, PHYSICAL, RESPIRATORY AND/OR MEDICAL CONDISHION.
Scream Factory is an alcohol free site and no one under the influence of alcohol will be allowed into the attraction.
Scream Factory is a smoke and vape free site and no smoking or vaping is allowed in the attraction or in the departure or end village areas. Please ask a steward who will point you to nearest smoking shelter area.
DO NOT smoke, run, eat or drink inside the attraction. Additionally there is no touching of actors, other patrons, sets or props inside the attraction. No filming or flash photography may be taken inside the attraction. If you are found to be filming or taking photographs, you will be asked to delete these and you will be asked to leave the attraction without the right to a refund.
No naked flames, torches or any device producing light including mobile phones are to be illuminated within the Scare Zones. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the site if it deemed they pose a nuisance, danger or their conduct is disorderly or threatening towards other patrons or staff. There are no refunds.
Imaginative Productions Ltd intends to make every visit to Scream Factory a safe and pleasurable one for all our visitors. However the attraction may be physically demanding and due to the nature of the event unsuitable for visitors with additional needs. For this reason we reserve the right to refuse admission to the attraction should we feel there may be a danger to an individual or others during either normal operation or in the event of emergency procedures. We hope that visitors accept any decision made with regard to
preserving the safety of all of our guests.